If u have synchronized ur android device with Google Gmail account before then u jst need to signin ur Gmail account & the lock pattern will be removed, but if you have not sync ur device with Gmail or u have forgotten ur Gmail ID then no need to panic just follow the step below and you will reset ur android device and lock pattern will be removed.
Steps to recover lock pattern of any android device phone
1. Switch off the android phone.
2. Now hold this buttons all together at the same time “Volume up + Home Key + Power Button” until
the phone boot (if your device doesn’t have a home button just hold together volume up key and
power key )
3. Now a screen like DOS will come up with different options.
4. Use the volume key to move up and down then scroll down to “Restore Factory Defaults” or
“Delete all User Data” or "wipe data" depending on which is on your device.
5. After clicking on the settings above, now scroll down to “Reboot System Now ” and wait for your
phone to reboot.
Now your phone will reboot and all lock pattern removed
Note:- all data (eg: contacts msgs & all phone memory) will lost during this process....